Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Still can't reopen char sheets in Chrome

Edited 1613716263
Its been a few months now, but if you are using pop out sheets and running the game in Chrome (and even brave browser) you can't reopen said sheets without refreshing the page. Its infuriating and I've seen no mention of it by the devs. Are they aware? I have seen other posts and heard from my own players about the problem. Right now only firefox seems to work around it, but firefox gets real slow or clunky the longer its open. Its a real bummer and I hope it gets addressed soon.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
The devs are aware (I've filed three reports myself). They have not announced a timetable for a fix. It appears to be an issue that was introduced with a Chrome update in November. (Brave is Chromium-based)
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Shawn said: Right now only firefox seems to work around it, but firefox gets real slow or clunky the longer its open. Its a real bummer and I hope it gets addressed soon. If you haven't already, check to see if the form autofill options are still enable on Firefox for you.  Firefox sees sheets as forms that need filled in, and turning that sort of thing off made that issue go away for me.