Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5e free game, Barrow Maze Megadungeon. need 2 more players

Edited 1613719585
Barrowmaze is a large megadungeon made in recent times, ive got 4 out of a 6 player group for it, older style ruleset. Theres not alot i can tell you about story or setting outside of it takes place in the Dutchy of Aerik, in the world of Greyhawk, and that the undead are rising from their barrows and are smarter and stronger than normal undead, more resistant to turning. The barrows are from an older culture and the campaign revolves around meeting npcs, exploring a hex crawl, and exploring an old style traditional dungeon with some twists on design, making it a full sandbox experience. 7pm mondays, eastern time
DM me on here or add Treetop#6820 to discord if your interested, most of the group seems to be older
Mondays at 7pm really fit nicely with my work schedule so i'll add you on discord to discuss age:27 gender:m