Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Pathfinder 2] How do you add you level on a skill check?

Edited 1613749093
Hello, I'm struggling with the sheet for the familiar. I use a normal character sheet for him, but I don't know how to edit the skills: familiars add their level to all skills, but are not proficient in any of them, so I can't just select trained. I could select trained and add a custom -2 to every skill, but this is not a very elegant solution. I tried @{Level} but it doesn't work.

Edited 1613758738
Options Tab > Skills > Untrained Proficiency > Level
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
@{level} (lowercase) should work, depending on where you place it. Depending on what kind of field/macro you place it in, you might need to wrap it in double brackets: [[@{level}]]
Thank you both, @{level} and [[@{level}]] don't work, but in this case Nelson solution is ok