Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[D&D 5e/Next] Look for 1 more player - Sunday 7pm EST

Looking for one more player for D&D 5e/Next Game We will be using the new D&D 5e Basic PDF with the last Next Playtest + possibly converted material from 1e and 2e, to fill in the gaps in the Basic rules. Game time is not negotiable as everyone else is good with the time. This campaign is roughly using the Slumbering Tsar campaign by Frog God Games. No prior knowledge of the Campaign is preferred. Game tends to be more roleplaying focused, however the campaign can be rather brutal so characters will die. No prior experience with 5e or Next is required. Things that are required: -Voice capability -Google+ account as we will be running this over Hangouts -Video is preferred as I like to look at people when I play, not a picture. -18+ Age range. Just makes things easier all around. We will be doing an informal character creation tomorrow, but it's not a requirement to make. First official session will be the 13th and characters will be completed over messaged if not made tomorrow. Please message me or post here with questions.
I've been curious about 5e myself if there is still room.
Short Term/Long term campaign? Is it alright if I miss the 13th (out of town on vacation). (I can make tomorrow) I sent a PM about skype. How long will sesions last? 3 hours or ? Will Multi-classing be allowed? Will all playable classes/races from playtest be allowed (I've DMed 2 campaigns with all class and races for over 9 months). Thanks!
Filled