Saga of Gods &amp; Monsters Campaign A long-form game focused on story and characters with their backstories woven directly into it. A blend of action and character moments fill with interplayer RP.&nbsp; Read Current Player's Campaign Descriptions:&nbsp; HERE Mini-Campaign Before bringing new players into the main campaign I will be running a&nbsp; FREE &nbsp;mini-campaign (4 sessions) where you will be playing with current players. We are looking for players that could be a good fit in the main campaign. Chemistry takes time thus I'll be running this side campaign. It will give all players a chance to get to know each other more at the table which is the most important part of a long-lasting game. So, before inviting anyone straight into the main story we set this up. Everyone will make level 5 characters and level up to 6 after the final session. From here we will integrate new PCs into the main campaign which is set in the&nbsp; Storm King's Thunder &nbsp;module that is heavily modified. Adventure Hook Driven from lands farther north by more powerful dragons, a young white dragon named Cryovain has descended upon the Sword Mountains, claiming the snow-capped range as its domain. Typical of its kind, Cryovain is dim-witted and cruel. The dragon patrols the skies around Icespire Peak, surveying its territory while hunting for food and easy treasure. With each passing day, the dragon's domain grows as it ranges farther across the land, preying on anything it can catch with its claws or freeze to death with its icy breath. Sightings of the dragon are becoming more common, as are its attacks. Will you help defend the innocents? Bring peace back to this troubled land? Come in adventure...your future awaits! About Me I have been running RPGs for over 25 years. I founded the GM Academy that has supported and taught a community of over 300 because I'm passionate about RPGs. My games have a very relaxed environment because this is our entertainment. Everyone at the table should be enjoying themselves. Though I do take my GM responsibilities very seriously and maintain deep and rich worlds for players to interact with. I've successfully run games with people from all types of cultures, ages, backgrounds, sexes, and so forth. I only care what kind of person you are at the table. Your personal beliefs and history are your own business and I respect that. JOIN HERE: &nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/213759/dragon-of-icespire-peak-saturday" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/213759/dragon-of-icespire-peak-saturday</a>