Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cthulhu (pulpish), LFP 1-2 reliable mature, Fri 7-9pm UTC+2, weekly

Edited 1613917759
Looking for 1 or 2 reliable, mature players players to join our regular Call of Cthulhu game, Fridays 7-9 p.m. If you are not looking for something regular then please don't respond. So far our games have tended to be more Pulp than straight up Cthulhu, ie more intrigue and fun than horror. The story is branching at this point so new players will have a big say in the direction we take, in terms of play style, character concepts, as well as setting if we make some changes. We play online using Foundry (free to play), with my brother doing sterling work as a keeper - he has really put a lot of effort into creating atmospheric settings. Please DM me if you want to talk about it a bit more. Let me know about your experience, reliability and what sort of gaming you enjoy :) Cheers!
Euro time if that wasn't clear
Any mid week interest?