Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How much to charge for a character sheet using the Savage World dice system

Rober
Sheet Author
I wanna know how much to charge for a character sheet using the Savage World dice system. Thanks.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Is someone asking you to develop a Savage Worlds character and you're looking to find out how to charge for it, or are you looking to hire someone to make a Savage Worlds character sheet? 
Rober
Sheet Author
Someone is asking me to develop a character sheet with a dice system like Savage World. 
Kavini
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
I don't know that anyone can answer this for you, because the obvious question is: how much do you think your time is worth per hour and how long do you think it will take? Multiply one by the other and you have your answer.
Rober
Sheet Author
Nic B. said: I don't know that anyone can answer this for you, because the obvious question is: how much do you think your time is worth per hour and how long do you think it will take? Multiply one by the other and you have your answer. Thanks for the tip. I'll keep it in mind.