Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tokennamenumber disabled?

Hello, Just getting ready to launch my first campaign on Roll 20 and when I went back to the maps to do some tweaks after a 1 month break It looks like the Tokennamenumber.js script no longer does the automatic numbering.  Any reason why?  Are some scripts disabled now?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
It shouldn't be?  Do you still see it in the log output? "-=> TokenNameNumber v0.5.12 <=-  [Tue Jul 25 2017 15:01:48 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)]" It seems to be working in my test game.  Do your tokens have a %%NUMBERED%% in their name?
yep, in fact, I tested on some tokens I had made and used previously in upper dungeon levels, they worked fine then but show up as %%NUMBERED%% now Weird, scratch that!  It seems to be working now.  It wasn't before.
wow! and now it isn't working AGAIN!!!!
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Any errors in the API console?
Thanks Aaron, you're the best!!! API sandbox shutdown due to campaign inactivity. I am such a newbie.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
No worries, happens to the best of us. =D  I do that all the time.