Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Items in journal have disappeared.

Ed S.
Plus
Marketplace Creator
I pulled up a game from a few years ago to check on some information in it and found that most of my NPCs had disappeared from their journal folder. Then I opened a game I just recently set up for a convention this weekend, and out of the 6 characters I had set up, only 1 remains.
Could it be that the items have moved out of their folder. I currently am trying to fix an issue where all my handouts, characters etc have been removed from their folders and just dumped into the journal. 48 hours and no response from official support or the forum as of yet.
Fishyninja said: Could it be that the items have moved out of their folder. I currently am trying to fix an issue where all my handouts, characters etc have been removed from their folders and just dumped into the journal. 48 hours and no response from official support or the forum as of yet. I'm aware that if you copy a game, then the folders are not copied, so you end up with all handouts in one single long list.
Ed S.
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Neither of these applied in my case. The one I prepped for this weekend had very few journal items, so it would have been immediately evident if something had been moved to the root of the journal.