Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Coming Soon to Roll20: Heroes of Belfum! (Pathfinder Module)

Edited 1407419920
Rog
Marketplace Creator
Now Available!!! Here! A long time ago there was a beautiful land called Belfum... In Belfum there existed many creatures, big and small, weak and strong, and good and evil. Evil reigned over the world, but a force for Good was on the rise... Soon the Dark One would come... And the Age of Heroes would finally begin... Introducing Heroes of Belfum: A fully fleshed out Pathfinder Campaign for 4 players of every experience level!!! Campaign Features: 18 Maps (+ some tiny instances maps) 50+ Tokens 9 Quests (+ some mini-quests) Tons of Journal Entries (I don't want to even try to count) 30 Monsters and 17+ Npcs (The town guards have individual traits but are built from the same stat block) 38 Encounters (Not including traps, riddles, and puzzles) A bunch of Easter Eggs... And 4 Pre-Generated Player Characters Meet the Guys: Name: John Steelsong Age: 18 Race: Half-Elf Class: Brave Fighter Created By: Rog U. In the Dwarven Quarter of Resten City, in the far back quarter an aged dwarf leans on a hammer as he oversees his young apprentice attempt to forge a sword. Disgusted by only a tiny flaw in the metal he kicks the young lad into the street, throwing the sword at him. "Get out of here ya' useless lad!" Although his feelings are hurt, young John Steelsong dusts himself off and goes off to find another job. He's a likable lad and he can find work easily enough, but it's always been his dream to become a knight and to serve the Land of Belfum as a beacon of hope and justice. He takes the sword and sheaths it in his belt, constructs a makeshift shield out of a discarded barrel lid, and makes his way to the Western Road where he might find glory and adventure! Strengths: John is an incredibly adept hand-to hand fighter, with strong arms for hitting, and quick feet for dodging. His toughness and agility make him hard to kill and extremely able to provide a vanguard AND a bulwark for even the squishiest mage. Weaknesses: John cannot add or subtract, and only knows how to read because he found a Sunday Knights Comic Book in the trash. Name: Duganas Windpaper Age: 29 Race: Elf Class: Studious Wizard Created By: Rog U. Just south of the Road That Goes West, sits the Library of Arcane Knowledge. A young Elf is seen filing books away. He smells something burning. The forest is on fire!!! He does what he can to save the books, but alas it is too late! The library is consumed by flame and he is left with nothing but what few bits he had on his person! Such a tragedy, all that knowledge gone and lost forever! The gentle elf determines in his heart to go out into the world and to grow in power, so that one day he might become the Essence of Knowledge itself. Strengths: Duganas is extremely smart and knowledgeable. He is able to cast powerful spells to manipulate the world around him. He has a library of information floating around in his head and can often recall even the most obscure facts without difficulty. Weaknesses: Duganas has very delicate skin and soft bones. He is willing to abandon his close friends in danger to make sure that his pristine Elvish skin isn't blemished. Name: Moftar the Hermit Age: 82 Race: Human Class: Clever Cleric Created By: Jeff a.k.a. Phnord Prefect South of the Western Road, in the Hills of Fleas, there sits on the side of one of the rolling bits of forest a tiny hut. Smoke rises from a makeshift metal stack above the straw rooftop and by the gentle fire sits an old man roasting a rabbit on a stick. As he turns the pages of his Holy Book he comes under great conviction. Learning of great warriors and men of goodness, something begins to stir inside him. He dons his ratty old cloak and begins to make his way down the hill back to civilization, determined to go out into the world and help those in need. He heads north to the Western Road. As he looks back he sees the forest is now on fire! He runs through the forest just barely scraped by the spreading flames behind him. Strengths: Moftar is a very wise leader and skillful healer. Not only can he provide healing for his allies, but if needed he can hold his own in a fight. Weaknesses: Moftar is a very talented adventurer, but his great weakness is food and alcohol. Using his holy power, he can banish a horde of evil spirits, but when tempted by a well-done steak and a flagon of ale, he has no chance. Name: The Shank Age: ?? Race: Halfling Class: Sneaky Rogue Created By: Rog U. South of the Western Road, in the Hills of Fleas, there sits on the side of one of the rolling bits of forest a tiny hut. Smoke rises from a makeshift metal stack above the straw rooftop and by the gentle fire sits an old man roasting a rabbit on a stick. As he turns the pages of his Holy Book he comes under great conviction. Learning of great warriors and men of goodness, something begins to stir inside him. He dons his ratty old cloak and begins to make his way down the hill back to civilization, determined to go out into the world and help those in need. He heads north to the Western Road. As he looks back he sees the forest is now on fire! He runs through the forest just barely scraped by the spreading flames behind him. Strengths: When it comes to sneaking, you cannot catch The Shank. He loves to sneak day and night. He sneaks when he's in danger. He sneaks just for the heck of it! Using his Rouge-ey skills there's virtually no obstacle or trap he can't overcome. Weaknesses: The Shank is very greedy and will do ANYTHING to get a hold of some gold. What's this all about? Almost a year ago, I was desperate to play Dungeons and Dragons but was too embarrassed to tell anyone in my social circles :/. In an act of desperation I took to the web and stumbled across a magical, mystical, wonderful, delightful, nerdy community known as Roll20.net: a creation of a bunch of young level-headed entrepreneurs from all over the USA, who made a community for people to play tabletop games online. One thing that I figured out was that we could our own art in the interface and thus the journey (sort of) began. Whenever I would DM a DnD game I would draw my own tokens for the PC's and the NPCs. One day I was approached by a community member who was wanting to set up journal entries for the entire Pathfinder Bestiary and I was asked to do the artwork for it. Knowing that that would take years we decided the better idea would be to make a simple mod. We started on the mod and unfortunately our mod-making-band broke up but I wanted to keep trying so thus: Heroes of Belfum! It was originally supposed to be 3 quests and but I just kept adding stuff and now its 9 plus a bunch of little additional things you can do in the campaign. Release Date and Pre-Order Offer: Release Date: The release date is currently August 1 of this year. Pre-Order Offer: (Limited Offer) Should you pre-order HoB before July 25, I will create a token for one of your own characters. (I can only offer 15 of these they take a long time to do). F.A.Q. (Will update these as questions are asked) Can we use our own characters? Absolutely. The 4 Pregens are simply there if someone just wants to sit down and have a ready-made character at their finger tips. How much will it cost? $19.99 USD How can I pre-order? Roll20 does not currently offer pre-orders (just found out XP) however if you shoot me a private message promising to pick up the module when it releases I will make a token for you like I offered. (Got questions? Ask!) What's Next? I have an animated teaser/trailer that I SHOULD have finished by next Friday. As far as the module itself, like I said earlier, everything is done I'm just going back through and stepping on bugs. So that's all I have for now! If you have any questions let me know!!! Pathfinder and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Inc., and are used under license. See paizo.com/pathfinderRPG for more information on the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/module/10/heroes-of-belfum" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/module/10/heroes-of-belfum</a>
PaulOoshun
Marketplace Creator
That's awesome! Not a Pathfinder player myself (not yet, anyway) but I love the retro aesthetic you've gone with. One question for the FAQ - how would someone pre-order and how much are you selling this Campaign module for?
Rog
Marketplace Creator
Alan H. said: That's awesome! Not a Pathfinder player myself (not yet, anyway) but I love the retro aesthetic you've gone with. One question for the FAQ - how would someone pre-order and how much are you selling this Campaign module for? Thanks Alan! I updated the faq!
Rog
Marketplace Creator
Hey guys! Just letting everyone know that the Module is now available on the Roll20 Marketplace! Check it out!!!