Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

UDL - Tinted Night Vision always visible to DM

Hi everyone, I am experiencing a glitch with UDL that if I apply a tint (red in this case) to a player tokens Night Vision this is always visible to me as the DM, while appearing to work correctly for players. View for player without night vision (correct): View for player with night vision and tint (correct): View to DM with no tokens selected (should not show tint as is only nigh vision and not emitted light): Does anyone know if (a) this is a known issue and/or (b) if there is a way to solve the issue perchance?
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Check the dedicated UDL megathread : <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9741240/udl-1-dot-0-updates-bugs-and-feedback" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9741240/udl-1-dot-0-updates-bugs-and-feedback</a> it's possible this is already mentioned there, and if not, repost your findings there. Roll20 would want to have all UDL reports done either through the ticket system, or submitted to that megathread.
Thanks Andreas, I couldn't find it in the mega thread alas (although I confess I have up after page 4, reading to find if bugs are known is fine, but reading through the bickering to figure out what is useful kind of got to me :-). I actually did raise a support ticket before posting here so they were/are aware, but thought I might get a quicker response if it was me doing something simple incorrectly.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
sorry, meant to imply that checking the offiical list of know issues on the first page and maybe skimming last two pages in case someone have said exactly the same thing, didn't meant to make it a big thing. Just swung by for a quick comment, but guess the message was a bit short on that regard.
No worries, appreciated the suggestion anyway :-)

Edited 1614474093
Having trouble figuring out the Syntacs for setting the nightvision tint color and effect. Using 5EOGL with Token-mod API Currently using&nbsp; "!token-mod --on has_night_vision --set night_vision_distance#60 --set tint_color|#4a86e8 --set night_vision_effect|Dimming" the command im using for tint changes the token tint only.