Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

NEW RELEASE: Western-style Buildings

Mark S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
A set to satisfy the need to get into some rough and tumble action in the wild west? You're darn tootin'! I'm as happy as a clam to announce the release of two fire-new finefied sets that are available in a bundle at a discount:  Western-style Buildings Bundle   The Maps and Assets  includes an entire western town composed of four connecting battle maps (with dynamic lighting) and an overview map, each with auto-playing jukebox audio. It also includes all of the assets (pre-sized) in a fast and easy drag-n-drop format that snaps to the grid. Mapmaking has never been so easy.  The  Rooms and Features  add all of the assets, including the maps, to your Roll20 Asset Library and make them downloadable for use in your favorite imaging software.  You can see the hog-killin' time to be had in this short, three-minute  Video .
Gold
Forum Champion
Cool looking ground elevations, the gully or gulch part. Ahhh I see it's labeled Canyon (NW). Also, hilarious perfect soundtrack on your YouTube demo video 8-)
Mark S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thank you, Gold! I was pretty happy when I ran across that soundtrack. lol