Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

door knocker api

does anyone else have an issue trying to get the setting page up on this api?
Nobody had this issue?
Just does open have open and close the VTT to get it to work and even then have to do it multiple times
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I don't know what you mean by setting page.  Do you mean the description on the api settings page?  Do you mean the character sheet with the token macros and instructions in game?  I haven't had any problems with either of those so far in my use of this script.
whe you open it up in the journal there is the instructions page and next to instructions is the settings tab when i click on the settings tab its doesnt open alot of the time i have to log out and back in to get it to work and it doesnt always work 
its the page where you set what colours are what thing i.e walls doors ect

Edited 1614467540
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
What settings tab? Edit:  I see what you mean now.  I never looked for a tab in the text, and have always just used the commands from the instructions to set things up.  It does display fine for me when I click on the settings though.
right under where it says door knocker v1.16 there is 2 tabs the instructions tab is highlighted the settings tab is next to it and they are clickable sometimes