Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Fallout RPG] Calling All Wastelanders! - Thursday 6PM UTC

Edited 1614789757
Kal
Pro
Hello all,  I'm Kal, the Overseer for this new, upcoming Fallout RPG mini campaign.  Session 0 will be on, Thursday @ 1pm EST / 6pm UTC. Will be Streamed, Mic only. (This means you have to have a decent mic, no static, loud noises, etc) The game will be an unofficial but very well-made system called, Fallout PnP Vaults & Deathclaws. I'm new to the system but I've been DMing for quite some time now.  We'll be going through Character Creation together, and it'll be more basic since you're all going to start as Vault dwellers!  I'm thinking the session will take a few hours to finish, and every game afterwards will take 4 to 5 hours. I'm planning on this being maybe 4 to 5 sessions long.  Add Kal#7666 on discord if you're interested!
Still looking!
hey is this still open? I have only ever played D&D and I'm trying to get into this Fallout ttrpg going to be honest I don't have experience with the Fallout tabletop game but a lot of experience with the games I might need some help figuring out the mechanics but I've already got a character idea and my game for tonight was cancelled LOL let me know if ya got room