Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Snap To Grid Option Please

I have a hex map that the hexes are not that noticable.  I made hexes on roll 20 background that fit perfectly when i move the background image over to line up hexes.  Problem is the background image snaps back when I let go of mouse button.  I had this same problem before in a square map game.  I ask for an option to turn that snap to grid off please.  Makes it hard align and scale background image.  Not just with grid
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
2 options exist for this. 1. Hold alt while moving an image/token on the vtt, which turns off snap to grid for that move. 2. Right click the image, and select "Is Drawing" in the advanced menu to turn off snap to grid (as well as token bars) until you turn off "Is Drawing".  This is my preferred method when dealing with maps.
Thank You man