Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Marketplace Purchase not appearing

Earlier today i purchased  Legacy of the Lost God   as an adventure addon.  However it is not showing up in my marketplace purchases.  Is there a delay for the transaction to process on my credit card or should i have immediate access?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You should be able to see it in the addon section of the home page of your game.

Edited 1614829050
No i don't see anything there either only this 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Yup, it obviously it should be showing up for you. Since this involves a marketplace purchase, and account information, your best bet is to file a  Help Center Request . The team will handle it there to protect your privacy. If you don't hear back in a couple of days (yes, they have an enormous workload due to the huge bump in new users this year) post here again or send me a PM, and I'll see if I can more bring attention to it.
thank you! i hope i can get this cleared up in the next week when i need it