Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

All players can only hear and see DM

I’m fairly new to roll20 and recently players can only see and hear my video and not the others. Any help would be appreciated cheers
Sometimes we have this problem too... what usually works (but not always) is: everytime a new player joins the room, everybody refreshes it (there is an arrow icon on the up-right corner of your video avatar for that)
Yeah we tried that. No luck 
Please carefully work through our  Video and Voice Chat Troubleshooting guide as it may help resolve the issue being experienced. If not, you would need to then carefully fill out our Reporting A Bug template and submit through our web form . Thank you!
We had problems tonight too. Each player had to use "Exit Game" to get out of the game, and then restart their browser. This allowed each player to reconnect. (Just restarting the browser didn't work.)
yeah the reconnect used to work but it's been 2 weeks now nothing we do works. all the players see is me the DM and i can see all of them. but they can't see or hear any other players. very peculiar
it's now working :P We didn't have to reconnect or anything. weird