Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Spontaneous Open Gameroom: Gaming chat and advice, active RIGHT NOW. New players encouraged!

Open invitation for people to come and keep me un-bored tonight. CLICK ME I'm pretty familiar with Roll20, so if you need help with that, come ask me anything. I'm pretty familiar with Pathfinder, so if you need help with that, come ask me anything. I'm pretty familiar with RPGs in general, so if you need help with that, come ask me anything. Partly I'm bored, partly I wanna help new players, partly I wanna see what people are up to tonight. Mostly the boredom thing, tho. Also, if enough people show up and want to, I can easily whip up a one-shot game using Pathfinder rules. Newbies welcome, encouraged even! -Phnord Edit: Game full or over; link closed!
Bumped once.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Voice is held through Google hangout. Links provided in the roll20 room.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Oh, more the merrier.
Gold
Forum Champion
Nice of you to make something available for people who want to "try it now". :)

Edited 1404787813
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Well come on in Gold, the water is fine.
Bummed I missed this, hopefully I'll jump in on the next one.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
It was fun to sit in and listen. While I was there, the group faced a harpy, two ogres, and some stubborn doors. On a side note, always make sure you give clear commands to a rhino otherwise you get the horn.
I'm an experienced rper, but I've ever played online or Pathfinder, if this is still up and running, I would love to have some one teach me
Phnord Prephect said: Edit: Game full or over; link closed! Dan G. said: Bummed I missed this, hopefully I'll jump in on the next one. Pat S. said: It was fun to sit in and listen. While I was there, the group faced a harpy, two ogres, and some stubborn doors. On a side note, always make sure you give clear commands to a rhino otherwise you get the horn. Sorry Olen, this particular instance is over. Ran for, like, six hours last night and was a blast! The bit with the 'trapped' door and the ogre art-appreciation society was particularly fun! But keep your eyes open, I'll probably be doing another spontaneous game soon! -Phnord
i want in if u do !!