Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Need 2 for new Curse of Strahd Campaign [D&D5e] - Friday nights at 6pm Mountain Time

Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Starting up Curse of Strahd new Friday night.  Starts at 5 pm Pacific, 8 pm Easter.  We run for 3-4 hours.   I've been DMing for a long time.  I'm looking for 2 players good in a group.  We are all spending our Friday nights together, so everyone should have fun.  I prefer players who haven't played CoS before.  A little about CoS.  It's arguably the best of the WoTC campaigns with a great story line, multi-dimensional bad guy, deeply developed NPCs and beautiful maps.  It has no weaknesses.   PM me or respond here if interested.  
I would possibly be interested if there's still room, any restrictions of class, race, alignment etc?

Edited 1615162716
I am really interested in playing this campaign, have been trying to get into CoS for a while now. Not that experienced in DnD yet, just a bit under 2 months and 10 sessions so far (3 One shot - 7 Campaign sessions). Same questions as Abyssol, any restriction regarding race/class/backgrounds? Or using all of the official content by WOTC?