Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Email says I was charged, but you actually used my credit correctly

So I just got an email saying "We just wanted to let you know that we successfully charged your payment method for your Roll20 Subscription." This would've been a problem since the pandemic is screwing me financially and I can't afford to being paying for anything that isn't food. But what it actually meant is "Your subscription credit was used to cover your Roll20 Subscription" but that wasn't anywhere in the email and it freaked me out.... Fortunately my players (I am a DM) give me credit to DM for them, but you need to work on the specificity of your emails!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I'll see if I can direct attention to this Mike, but a  Help Center Request  might get the issue tagged and fixed.