Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dungeon master tools and module not working?

I'm having trouble with this set of scripts. At first I thought I was doing something wrong, when I would install Dungeon master tools and type the !dm-help command the read out would say "call help" then nothing would happen. However, If I typed the status command it would give me the option readouts, I could also rest them (though I couldn't change them in the first place). I believe however, that the "mark dead function" is working as a token with 0 hp gets the red x, the purge from turn order function does not work. Now with the barbarian module installed I get an error read out saying " ReferenceError: Cannot access 'RatWorkshop_Module' before initialization Now I am unsure what to do with this or how to fix anyone know what's going on? 
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Can you link to the script you're talking about?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Actually, I found it in the 1-click scripts.  I can't get it to run either, though I'm not getting that error.
Yea I believe that I was getting that error due to conflict. I removed another script and the error went away. However it doesn't seem to be working still
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Actually, looking at the code, it is working for me, it just doesn't do much, so far as I can tell.  The help command merely logs "help called" to the API Console.
Hmm I see well thank you I guess I'll wait till more is added then
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Just in cursory review, this looks like it intends to be a script that other scripts interface with.  I don't think it does anything on it's own yet.