Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Rime of the Frostmaiden 1.4 patch

Hi.  After doing the update, my Rime of the Frostmaiden game is completely messed up wrong maps are in there.  I don't know how to fix it without creating a new game (which I want to avoid since players have made their charcters already!). Please help!
Here's the screen shot.  I don't even know where these maps came from.  Our first session is on Sunday and I need to prep!
Just tried adding a brand new game and the same set of wrong maps show up.  Something is completely messed up with the product.
Literally just posted an identcal bug, so booo0000st
Smooch, see also&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9889758/rime-of-the-frostmaiden-1-dot-4-patch-update-messed-up-my-game" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9889758/rime-of-the-frostmaiden-1-dot-4-patch-update-messed-up-my-game</a> .&nbsp; Others are having the same problem.&nbsp; (I posted it in both forums because I wasn't sure where it belonged).

Edited 1615495398
FYI.&nbsp; There's a new patch.&nbsp; Seems to have fixed things (though you'll lose any changes you made to the maps unfortunately).
Thanks for the heads up aisforanagrams, wasn't sure where to post either. 1.5 got my maps back but yeah, I lost all my customizations and additions. Feels bad.
Eve
Roll20 Team
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. As you noticed there was a bug in patch 1.4 for Rime of the Frostmaiden causing it to bring in maps from a different module. We have corrected this bug and released patch 1.5 to correct the problem. The next time you go to the Game Details page of your Rime of the Frostmaiden game it should prompt you to apply patch 1.5. If you continue to experience issues after applying patch 1.5 please reach out via our Help Center and we'll be happy to assist you.