Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Roll20 5th ed Toll the Dead

Toll the Dead work fine up until L5, then I can only find a way of increasing one or the other of the two die for damage. Am I missing something simple here? Translation:-  Up to L4 TtD causes 1d8 if target uninjured or 1d12 if target is injured. At L5 the die increase by one (2d8 or 2d12). The "Higher Lvl Cast Damage" only allows me to add ONE type of die! Is that correct and if so how do I make this work?
Sorted!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
For the benefit of others who might have the same issue, what did you discover?

Edited 1615656821
I had to use a macro in the damage field for the spell on the Core page in the 'Attacks and spellcasting' section. [[round((@{level} + 1) / 6 + 0.5)]]d8 and [[round((@{level} + 1) / 6 + 0.5)]]d12 Seems to work :)
And also (wierdly) [[round((@{level} + 1) / 6 + 0.5)]]d12 only in the "DAMAGE2:" line on the spells damage information on the SPELL page