Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LF2M - Cam Req] [Sundays / 6pm-10pm EST] D&D 5e

Edited 1615682138
Who We Are: We are a small streaming group that gets together twice a week and runs anywhere from 5-6 games between those days. We've been operating for nearly 8 years now and have explored a plethora&nbsp; (and we know what that word means!) &nbsp;of games. In our continued quest to try anything, we have decided that Hackmaster is just the game to bash our heads against for as long as we are able... Who We Are ... Looking For: We need up to two more people to fill our ranks, having lost two members due to scheduling. They need not know the system, we can educate along the way. All they need to be is personable and willing to get along with other people. That's not asking too much, is it? Is That All? Well, obviously not all... This one of our many cam'd streams, which means anyone looking to join would need to be able to verify that they have a functioning camera of some sort and could use it every game day without issue. Acceptable voice quality is also a must... ... Oh! Of course, and you must also be willing to commit to Sundays at the appointed time listed above. Failing that, being able to give forewarning of absence is equally important! With all that said, post below if all these things above are agreeable to you or even if you just have a question. Like Motel 6, we'll keep the light on for you! Examples of past streams can be found here: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/user/Raktus" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/user/Raktus</a>
Information about the game, it takes place in the Greyhawk setting... "At the edge of civilization, a brave group of adventurers sally forth to engage with goblins, orcs and bandits that threaten the town of Narwell. You, as a Narwell hunter will explore the wilderness, face down baddies, and explore the Wild Coast at the edge of the Orcish Empire."
Hey! I've been looking around for a game. I don't mind using a camera, so if you want to interview me or whatever it may be, shoot me a message here or a friend request at my discord&nbsp;korb#6301.
The slots are still open for those looking for a game!
I'd like to join
Two slots still remain
I am extremely interested in joining, I have been looking to enter streaming as a TTRPG player for a while now. My sundays are open and would love to chat to see if I would be a fit into what you have already started/developed.
Hi There I am incredibly interested in joining. I have ben playing DnD for about 7 years, and have acting and improv experience as well as costuming. I can commit to the time
Just a notice, still one more position in the group