Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][DARK SUN][D&D5E][PAID] LOOKING FOR PLAYERS FOR LONG CAMPAIGN

Edited 1616705010
Ero, young bounty hunter from "nobody knows where", Entrok, halfling fighter who is wandering the lands of the tall people and Kallimakos, son of Balican Senator happened to band together into unusual party. Their goal was to track Ssuran raiders who were continuously attacking settlements and caravans on the shore of the Sea of Silt. After 2 short but bloody battles with Tarek slave hunters and Ssuran chieftain they discovered that there is someone else directly involved in troubles in their land. The one Ssurans called Master of Flames. After short debate, party decided to spare life of Ssuran chieftain and took his oath that one day, if their paths will cross again, he will pay the debt of life that they let him keep. While thinking that it was the end of the story and it will be time to come back to Army post to report about their success, accidentally they discovered hidden entrance to ruins older than anything that they ever seen or knew. Disregarding doubts and fear crawling down their necks, they descended into darkness, hoping to find not a cruel death from whatever lurks underneath but treasures of old. Currently we have 1 open spot for dedicated player who is willing to delve into the story rich campaign together with the rest of the party and is willing to stay till the end. We are playing weekly on Saturdays, 7pm EST. You will be starting at lvl8 as this is current party lvl. Here is the listing, apply if you are looking for a story of your RPG life ;) <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/261859/scorched-lands-saga-saturday" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/261859/scorched-lands-saga-saturday</a> If you have any question, feel free to send me PM.&nbsp; This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of&nbsp; 10$/session paid via PayPal . Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
Spot is still open. DM me if you wanna join the party. P.S. We could potentially have a room for 2 players (and expand the party to 5 players in total).&nbsp;
I love me some DS, good luck recruiting.
We still have open spot.