Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Any solution to 3D Dice in APIs yet?

Back in December I posted in the Bug Reports & Technical Issues forum about still not being able to generate 3D dice rolls from the sendChat command, or even if you type an API call directly into the chat window like this: !apiname --apicommand @{selected|token_id}|[[1d20]] I would at least expect this call above, typed directly into the standard chat window, to roll 3D dice. Has anybody found any solution to this yet, or is it yet on the development/bug fix schedule?  It's a real drag on my API development, as players want to see the roll happen.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
I confirmed that 3d dice are not working as arguments to api scripts or when issued by an api script with the use3d flag turned on.  I submitted a but report with reproduction steps to the devs.