Wraith the Oblivion 20th Anniversary Edition.   It's another storyteller system game from White Wolf/Onyx Path like Vampire, Werewolf, Mage.     1. This is a stock character sheet for 20th.  A longer 20th Anniversary edition sheet can be downloaded here:  Wraith the Oblivion 20th Anniversary edition 4 page sheet  but it doesn't need all the form options filled out like that version has. 2. I've been loving, Loving, LOVING  a sheet for a similar game, Werewolf the Apocalypse 20th Anniversary Edition .  I love the tabs.  I love the expandable claw marks.  I love the different categories.  I love the combat section where everything is pre-configured for your most common attacks.  Everything about the sheet is sweet, Sweet, SWEET!    The  Werewolf the Apocalypse 20th Anniversary Edition sheet can be (easily?) reskinned and will work for the game. 3.  T here's a Wraith 20th sheet available in Roll20, but it only serves as a record keeper.  It  doesn't  have any interactive rolls and you can't add them like in yourself like in other  similar  sheets, such as Vampire the  Masquerade  20th Anniversary edition.  I do like the layout of all the Arcanoi on the existing sheet in Roll20.   4.  The primary rolls that drive it are attribute+ability combinations and attribute+arcanoi combinations.  Along with willpower, pathos, angst, passions, fetters and backgrounds.    Combat rolls would be useful.  Many of the field names from the werewolf sheet need to be changed and their descriptions altered.  I can provide a changelog of the alterations needed as a first pass, then we can fine tune the output from there. Thank you for your consideration. Please reply with examples of other Roll20 sheets you've worked on.