Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Candlekeep Mysteries

Greetings, &nbsp;A campaign that goes through the adventures of Candlekeep, Level 1 to 16 and beyond. Do you wish to become a god, to become the most powerful wizard in the multiverse? Anything is possible. Take the risk and follow your dream. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/283095/candlekeep-mysteries" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/283095/candlekeep-mysteries</a> I have been running games for over 20 years now. The longest campaign that is still running is about to enter the 18th year. I currently run a further 5 games (all of them have been running for more than a year). I run a PG13 game, and I can ramp it up a bit for a more mature audience or tone it down for a younger audience (I currently run a series of games for kids aged 5-17). I have little tolerance for poor behavior among players and ask that basic respect be shown to each other during the game. If you are new to D&amp;D or just new to roleplay in general, you are welcome to join this campaign. I have experience running games for all levels of experience.&nbsp;My games are also LGBT+ friendly as well as safe for those who need a safe place to play. I do NOT tolerate any form of discrimination. &nbsp;Homebrew and UA are allowed, but I reserve the right to refuse homebrew. This is a pay-to-play game ($20 a session per person, 50% will go to a youth charity and 50% will be used for expenses in running the game and cover prep time), payment will be over Paypal.&nbsp; Request an Invite to Play If you're interested, please PM me with the following information: Your name: Your RPG experience:&nbsp; Your Discord ID and number: Briefly describe what you're looking for in a gaming experience: Character idea/s: Confirm that you understand that the game costs $20 per player per session via PayPal. This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $20 per session per person, to be paid before each session. Payment is due over PayPal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.

Edited 1615989446
Still looking for one to two players.
Character creation allows for a lot of freedom in what you play, with certain limits. A lone wolf-like character does not do well in a group situation so such characters should be avoided. This is an LGBT+, women-friendly game.
:)