Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Deleting Images

I want to delete images from my library and I've read that you have to select the image (I'm guessing click on it) then right click and delete. But when I right click I don't get a delete option, I get the browser menu. Am I doing something wrong?

Edited 1615931471
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
There are 2 distinct areas of an entry in the art library.  There is the thumbnail image which you can grab on hover to reorder things within folders, and the title from which you can grab to drag the image out onto the vtt.  If you right click on the thumbnail, you will get the browser menu.  If you right click on the title, you will get the rename/delete options.
hm, I tried that and I still get the browser menu. If I click on the name it opens the recent uploads. I tried it there too. Nothing. I clicked on the image and it selects it as blue, and hit delete on my keyboard. Still nothing. Could it be chrome?
I switched from Chrome to Firefox and I get the delete menu. Why is it that the menu doesn't show with Chrome?
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
If you run a private or incognito session of Chrome, does it still happen then?
Interesting, I did a private session and I got the menu. 
Are you running any extensions on Chrome?  That is most likely the issue. Especially one like VTTES, but it could potentially be any extension.  Try disabling them one at a time to see if one is preventing the menu from appearing.
I have a couple, but I don't want to remove them. :/
I figured out which extension. So I can turn it off whenever I need to delete an image. Thank you. :)