Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

All character sheets got deleted (PF1e)

Edited 1616018124
So today all of my players reported that their characters are gone. They are still listed, still have names and tokens, but the character sheet is gone - it asks whether you want to use charactermancer, edit sheet directly, or make an NPC.  I checked myself - the sheets are gone.  I am probably going to have to cancel the game now. This is Pathfinder 1e, using the Rise of the Runelords module. [Update] Character sheets are randomly reappearing. One is displaying, but everything but weapons and 2 skills have been deleted, they have reverted to level 1.

Edited 1616106865
We've been having the exact same issue in the same module.
Same thing happening for FFG Star Wars
It only is happening in one of my games (IronClaw) - other games are acting fine, though.
i am also having the same issue. but when i open editing mode on the characters all the information is still there and readable while in edit mode.
jflo
API Scripter
Same thing in War for the Crown. We've got 2 players down. Can someone official make a statement? It'd be helpful to know if we should try to rebuild, or if we're making the restoration process worse by doing so. We're totally willing to sit on our hands to wait for a backup, but if we need to rebuild we'll start now.
Same here, PF1 character sheet for Return of the Runelords.  Only mine, though, the GM says the other character sheets are intact. Weapons show up, but I have no class levels, no BAB, no skill ranks, all stats are 10. Spells aren't visible because I'm not listed as having caster levels, but if I go in and change it I can see my spells lists are still intact. I rebuilt it, saved it, came back in, and noticed it loaded up the Charactermancer. The sheet was blank again, in the exact same way. Rebuilt it a 2nd time and exported it to my Character Vault. I'm HOPING that if the GM deletes the char and I import, it will work, but who knows?  My current plan is to log-in 30 min before my game so I can re-enter everything off my paper char sheet if needed.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I have filed a report of this thread, but filing a  Help Center Request  will be more likely to get this in the developers' eyes.
submitted.  #49291
Hello all, Thanks for reporting this issue and sorry for the trouble! We have opened up a stickied post to start collecting reports here:  Character Sheet Loading Issues I will be going ahead and closing this thread.