Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New DM looking for players to partake in world

I'm a new DM looking for 5 players who would want to take part in my campaign/world. Characters start at level 1. Fantasy setting, loosely based off Forgotten Realms for the general lore. The world of Gransys has endured nearly a millennium of peace, enjoying the prosperity that comes with it. But tides have been shifting, and the rulers once great now have grown arrogant and greedy. Storms frequently batter themselves against the land, with certain winds even ripping the souls away of those caught within. The story begins on Errin's Isle, a continent rife with troubles. It is to be the epicenter of the story to come and the land. People have been going missing, the forests have been twisting and corrupting the wildlife, strange quakes often shake the island, and those proficient in magic can sense turbulence in the energies that power the world itself. It is up to the players to discover the roots of these disturbances and decide how these should be tackled.
What is the day and time?  Also I am presuming that this is a Discord/Roll20 game? Finally, what are the character restrictions if any? Thank you Steve
Also wondering the same thing, I'm interested. 
Depending on the time/day (and restrictions) - I have 4 players looking.
Will this be D&D 3.5 or 5e?
For this weekend, session 0, it will be on sunday, between like 12-4 (CST). After that its supposed to be on saturdays, starting some time between like 12 and 4.... but my weekends are mostly open. The tabletop will be on roll20, as well as voice chat, unless discord provides a better mic/audio experience for everybody It will be 5e 
Are you still looking? Me and a friend are looking for a new game.
Sounds neat. I'd definitely be interested to take part if you'll have me. I might live on a different time-zone as I live in Finland, but my time is very flexible and I can definitely make any sessions in a hopefully timely manner.
i cannot make it to the sess 0 but i would love to join if that is possible. I'm an experienced player and this time frame suits me
I am looking to join. I am a complete newbie looking to start my first foray into a TTG. Was hoping to join and have some fun. I am free every weekend as of now, and the meeting time works for me. (If I have an exam on that day, unlikely tho, I will make sure to inform as far in advance as possible)
Im a new player, extremely interested!
Probably a long shot but I am game for session 0 tomorrow if you’re still looking. A newbie to play, but have loved reading DnD stuff for years. PM me if there’s an opening. Good luck either way :)
Was wondering if there was an update on this? Im looking to join and I am ready to get into it.
This sounds fun, if there's space for me I'd enjoy taking part, been playing 5e for a few years now :)