Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP](5E) New DM looking for players to take part of a home-brew campaign/world

I am looking for a group of up to 5 to take part in a homebrewed world I have created and face the perils, challenges, obstacles to shape the world around the players' actions. There will be an overarching story with side quests in the world for the players to explore. I am a beginner DM, but I have a decent grasp on most rules. Setting is loosely based on the forgotten realms, for the mythos sake anyway The game will be on saturdays or Sundays, time is open to player availability
Hello, we are a party of four (recently gather) and we lost our GM, the only thing is we were playing on Mondays night, but I think we can arrange another week day (Saturday and sunday impossible). If you have a question just ask! I hope you can adopt us
Hello Elijah,     I would be interested in joining a Sunday evening game. I am a dedicated player that doesn't miss scheduled games. If you have space on Sundays, I'd like to join. Crispin
Hey there both those days would work great for me I’d love to join your game 
I'm interested. I'm looking for a regular 5E game on either Sat or Sun.
Hi Elijah, I'm looking to join a weekend game, I have been playing for two years and play a regular campaign once a week 5E. I'm flexible with my time on the weekends, I am new to Roll20 but it appears to be pretty straightforward from the tuts I have been watching on YouTube. Let me know if you still have any spare spots. 
Hello, if you are still looking for players, I would love to join your campaign. I am free both Saturdays and Sundays, have experience with 5e mostly as a dungeon master.
Hello, i be very interested in joining in with this game, I have a good couple of characters, Barbarian, Monk, Fighter & Cleric.  Sunday is the day that works for me though  since saturday  is busy day for me. if you wish to discuss more #9999Pandazwei
Hey man, what time are games on Sun? I'm experienced player looking for a long term campaign
Hey! I’m a new player to DnD and looking for a group to join. Saturdays or Sunday evenings are better for me. Let me know if you have any spaces remaining :)

Edited 1616264125
Hey jist me and maybe some friends if there's room. Im looking to play and have a few character ideas ready to go. Ive been playing for awhile and have a good solid grasp of the whole game. 
Hi Elijah!  If you’re still after players I’m definitely interested! I’m an experienced player and adore homebrewed worlds! Feel free to chuck me a message! 
Hi if you don't have your party full i would gladly play at Sundays. 
Hello, if you still need players a coworker of mine and I maybe interested depending on time.
I think I'm too late to the punch for this, but I would be interested in your game and can be dedicated to Sat/Sun schedule.