Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Short Wish List

Add Macros to the Transmogrifer I would like to be able to copy Macros with the Transmogrifer Make the Turn Tracker able to be popped out. I would like to be able to ‘pop-out’ the Turn Tracker as I can the Chat window. On the D&D 5E by Roll20 character sheet make the skills section accept home brew macros. I would like to use it to trigger Language macros. Update/repair broken addons Tasha’s Cauldron of Everything has a bug in it where using the Charactermancer if you select the feat Fay Touched or Shadow Touch and a spell it will corrupt your character sheet. Fix Links in products In some products such as Sword Coast Adventurer’s Guide if you try and use the navigation bar in the upper left corner of any page it crashes. An easy way to import tables from say Excel. Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:8.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:107%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}
Gold
Forum Champion
Good list. There are ways to import tables from Excel (not necessarily easy ways like you asked, but there are ways). You want to import to an open text-area, or import to Rollable Tables, or were you thinking of trying to make character stats in Excel and import whole characters? As you probably know this Suggestion list is broad-based, if possible please add your Comments and +1 vote on each individual matching suggestion for those that have their own thread already: the first 2.
There are ways to import tables from Excel (not necessarily easy ways like you asked, but there are ways). You want to import to an open text-area, or import to Rollable Tables, or were you thinking of trying to make character stats in Excel and import whole characters? All of the above. It would be useful to me to have a simple to use tool to import spread sheet data into Rollable Tables.
Gold
Forum Champion
It's not a simple tool really, but once you learn how I guess it is simple. It's an API Script method for exporting your Excel table (to a format that can then be imported to roll20 as an !API-command in your chat, which rebuilds your excel data as Rollable Table format inside Roll20). For the other areas (non-Rollable Table) like Bio tab, it's hit-and-miss whether it will copy and PASTE properly.  Sometimes it works.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .