Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Icewind Dale: rollable tables visible

Hi, the macros / rollable tables are visible to players (though the option is not activated in the macros). This cannot be the way it is supposed to be. There are encounter tables, but also things like the rune-chamber effect. This constitutes a major spoiler! Even if the players cannot role or use the table and cannot see the entries, I would prefer to have everything initially hidden from the players just like the handouts... Is that possible?

Edited 1616106038
Bast L.
API Scripter
Yeah, one of my players mentioned the visible tables to me (just a few of them), and I unchecked "players can roll from table," which, I believe, made it not visible anymore. Aside from going through them all and clicking to see if they're visible, you might try this api script (just let it run once, then remove it): on ( "ready" ,  function () {      uncheckRollable () }); function   uncheckRollable () {      tables  =  findObjs ({ type :   'rollabletable' })      tables . forEach ( table   =>   table . set ( "showplayers" ,  false )) }
Bast L. said: .... Aside from going through them all and clicking to see if they're visible, you might try this api script (just let it run once, then remove it): Thank you, it worked perfectly!
:)