Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Problems with viewing "My Marketplace Items"

Senjak
Pro
Sheet Author
I've tried Firefox, Chrome and MS Edge.  In all three when I try to show my marketplace items the wheel just spins and spins but it never shows anything.  I've left it running for a long time (an hour?) and it still hasn't returned anything. Is anyone else seeing that?  Suggestions on what to try to resolve this? Thanks! Senjak
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
IF you have any extensions or adblockers, try disabling them to see if they were the issue. I just went to my marketplace purchases and it showed up fine on chrome. If it was one of the extenstions or adblockers, try enabling them one at a time while rechecking the page to find the one that was interfering.
Senjak
Pro
Sheet Author
I will give that a try! Thanks! Senjak
Senjak
Pro
Sheet Author
Sadly that didn't work.  I realized that I hadn't actually tried MS Edge with my main account, just my GF's account.  So I logged her out and logged in as myself.  I saw the same behavior. :-( I'm on Windows 10, and as there is almost ever week there are updates. I had an issue with Discord and my microphone this week (again!) that was resolved by reselecting the microphone settings.  Is there a MS firewall setting that I should check? Thanks! Senjak
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Edge is not a supported browser as last I heard. Try Chrome or Firefox.
Senjak
Pro
Sheet Author
Pat S. said: Edge is not a supported browser as last I heard. Try Chrome or Firefox. I tried Edge after the other failed...
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Just spitballing here, have you tried a private browsing window? If that doesn't work, it's likely time for a  Help Center Request .
Senjak
Pro
Sheet Author
keithcurtis said: Just spitballing here, have you tried a private browsing window? If that doesn't work, it's likely time for a  Help Center Request . I'll give that a try! Thanks! Senjak