Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

One of my Campaigns is locked up. (Scroll bar in wrong place, all players have same issue)

1404917377

Edited 1404917704
I am running windows 7, Chrome 35.0.1916.153. Attached image is of what me and my players see. Changing scene does not help. I removed browser history also to no avail. It seems to be something wrong with my campaign, as i made a new campaign and it seemed to work fine. I am not sure how to reproduce. One of my players suddenly had this issue. When i refreshed my browser, everyone had this issue as well. I have a somewhat spotty internet: sometimes pages load without CSS for me. I am also the GM. Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.doubleclick.net <a href="https://partner.googleadservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://partner.googleadservices.com</a> <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> <a href="https://ssl.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://ssl.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">https://ajax.googleapis.com</a> <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> <a href="https://cdn.firebase.com" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.firebase.com</a> https://*.firebaseio.com https://*.tokbox.com https://*.opentok.com <a href="http://static.opentok.com" rel="nofollow">http://static.opentok.com</a> ". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-...'), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. app.roll20.net/editor/:8 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.doubleclick.net <a href="https://partner.googleadservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://partner.googleadservices.com</a> <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> <a href="https://ssl.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://ssl.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">https://ajax.googleapis.com</a> <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> <a href="https://cdn.firebase.com" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.firebase.com</a> https://*.firebaseio.com https://*.tokbox.com https://*.opentok.com <a href="http://static.opentok.com" rel="nofollow">http://static.opentok.com</a> ". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-...'), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. app.roll20.net/editor/:9 70 TOUCH SUPPORTED: false USING WEBGL ACCELERATION... Uncaught ReferenceError: TB is not defined d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net/assets/app.js?1404913988:33 select Switch mode to select Initializing new dice engine with randomness... Using random entropy tuts loaded Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'update' of undefined d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net/assets/app.js?1404913988:24 Final page load. Scan for new plays! Auth'ed. Go post auth! initial setup refershing page listings! Got players value... joining game... Player -JNxLD6t2tL7bSSv2t_M is offline... Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'refreshMacroBar' of undefined d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net/assets/app.js?1404913988:27 Player -JRIbgj-bO_7cMFcuRNw is offline... Player -JROKiOkQ6wLheXHJnLp is offline... Player -JRQ2azNG0GeRrc9mlxz is offline... Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'appendAllHands' of undefined d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net/assets/app.js?1404913988:28 Deferred finish joining... Firebase Online Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'refreshSpeakingAsOptions' of undefined d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net/assets/app.js?1404913988:28 6Full load page! We have 6 pages handle page changes false refershing page listings! 10Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'refreshRollsList' of undefined cdn.firebase.com/js/client/1.0.15/firebase.js:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'refreshDecksList' of undefined app.js?1404913988:28 Resource interpreted as Image but transferred with MIME type binary/octet-stream: " <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/4653391/pBlUDyU3hnecvtH4VuUPHA/thumb.jpg?14047195485" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/4653391/pBlUDyU3hnecvtH4VuUPHA/thumb.jpg?14047195485</a> ". app.js?1404913988:22 9 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'refreshDecksList' of undefined app.js?1404913988:27 init active page! app.js?1404913988:28 activate page! app.js?1404913988:26 FULLY ACTIVATE VIEWS FOR PAGE. app.js?1404913988:26 45 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'refreshDecksList' of undefined app.js?1404913988:27 Graphics: 0 app.js?1404913988:26 Paths: 0 app.js?1404913988:26 Do refresh link cache! app.js?1404913988:25 Reorder by ZORDER app.js?1404913988:26 refershing page listings! app.js?1404913988:30 20Updating character sheet values
1404917928
Gid
Roll20 Team
What's the name of the campaign that this is occuring on?
1404917961

Edited 1404918029
The campaign is called JHC. Additionally, none of my players or I have an "identity" they can use the chat with, or roll dice, or change settings ect.
Same thing has happened to me with a few of my recent campaigns too. Just logged in and the screen is greyed and split like the pic above. I cannot even manipulate the Exit button.
yes, i am having the exact same issue with one of my campaigns. thought it may be character sheet related as i just added them
Same thing has happened on my campaign "Eastern Promises", no characters / maps / inability to exit or add anything. Happened just a few minutes ago because I was happily editing it before then!
I also have this issue with a Campaign called Call of Cthulu - LS
1404919453

Edited 1404920028
I have the same problem. Campaign name: Golden sins. Tried refreshing with ctrl+f5, and tried loading with latest versions of Firefox and Chrome, nothing solved the problem I also cannot access anything on the campaign, 2 Npc's I created and can't even interact with the UI
Same, for all campaigns that I DM.
1404920286

Edited 1404920845
Chris M.
KS Backer
same here - game in 2hrs....arrgghh win7 chrome & firefox
1404920424

Edited 1404920600
Im having the exact same problem on internet explorer, chrome, and firefox..whats happened....Campaign name "Its cold up north"
1404920817

Edited 1404920888
Chris M.
KS Backer
ive just copied my broken campaign - the copy seems to be working fine
Something I showed in my post, it isnt just character sheets and the map out of place, even the settings are ignored. i.e. if you set it to show name plates only it is still showing avatar's or camera's.
1404921151

Edited 1404921246
Riley D.
Roll20 Team
Sorry about that, temporary bug on our end. Give it another try and it should be fixed.
yes, thanks. working now