Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cloudflare Errors

Multiple players getting errors from Cloudflare unable to connect to the Roll20 servers and a lot of lag when it doesn't error out.  Some players are zero issues.  West Coast/Australian and East Coast players seem to be having it the worst.  US central players seem fine.
Eve
Roll20 Team
Thanks for that report. I've passed the feedback along, when you say East Coast players are you referring to East Coast Australia? I don't have much to share at the moment but we're currently investigating this resurgence of site instability. I'll update this thread once we know more.
I mean both West Coast US, East Coast US, and Australia.  But our folks in Texas and the middle of the US seem largely unaffected.
Eve
Roll20 Team
As of right now it appears that the site stability issues have been subsiding. Thanks again for that information you provided. We'll be monitoring this situation throughout the evening.