Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Menu Selection Location

Whenever I put a drop menu in a character sheet it is always set a few pixel levels above the rest of the line. Is there a way to raise or lower input boxes similar to how you can determine their height and width? 
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
In your css, I believe you need to set the margin to 0 on selects to have them line up with everything else.  That worked on my sheet anyway.
Any example of the css you used? Is it a specific one I need to use?
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
It is specifically the margin.  Obviously my select had a class of "aim-type".  I don't think I used a select anywhere else on the sheet, so I didn't bother making a generic class to use for them all. .sheet-aim-type{      width:100px;      margin:0; }
So like this? .sheet-otherchar{     width:100px;     margin:0; }      .sheet-advancedchar{     width:100px;     margin:0; }     .sheet-weapon-skill{     width:100px;     margin:0; }     
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
The width may not work for you.  That is what I used to set the width for what I needed to display.  Most likely the content of your select is different than mine was.  The margin is what you need to include to get it to not be higher than everything else in a row.
Worked for two of the three. Which isn't too bad lol.