Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

API to access LFG listings?

Fyndhal
Plus
Sheet Author
Is there an API I can use to hook into the LFG listings? I'd like to create my own search tool rather than having to rely on the rather limited set of options available on the page. Yes, I have posted asking for features to be added to it but they've gotten little or no traction. I don't need anything fancy, just a way to export to a .json xml or csv file.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
There isn't a published API, but you might be able to reverse engineer one by looking at the network traffic of the page.
Fyndhal
Plus
Sheet Author
The Aaron said: There isn't a published API, but you might be able to reverse engineer one by looking at the network traffic of the page. Someone who is a better programmer than I am probably could. :) Thanks for the response. I'll see if I can figure out a way to do so.
I feel you.  I've upvoted every search improvement suggestion I've seen but none ever gain enough support to not get closed after 30 days.