Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder 2 Bestiary 3?

Just wondering if it will be released or not
They said it would be in the last Twitch Roundtable stream last month Tom
Woo! :3
Let me know how it is, seeing as once again Roll 20 Timed out during purchase. I was build and got the PDF on Paizo, but Roll 20 didn't see fit actually add it to my purchases. Perhaps its time to move on from them, so many issues of late, but hey, they are sorry, right?
Jariath said: Let me know how it is, seeing as once again Roll 20 Timed out during purchase. I was build and got the PDF on Paizo, but Roll 20 didn't see fit actually add it to my purchases. Perhaps its time to move on from them, so many issues of late, but hey, they are sorry, right? That sounds like thing you should ask about from customer service
Yeah, I have had crickets on that front. Have now submitted a paypal refund request since they haven't responded.