Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder 2E: Secret Rolls and Player Agency

Edited 1617037985
Tl;dr - Is there any way for the players to push a button that triggers a roll on the GM's side without the players seeing the roll? I love secret checks. They add a layer of drama to the game that is very nice. I don't  love my ADD forgetting to roll those checks periodically. I'd like to have a button on the player's side that can send me rolls as they declare their actions, but that doesn't show them the result. I've tried a few configurations of Mark Green's wonderfully robust Pathfinder 2 Utilities script, but the player side has always been able to see the roll. I also like my players feeling that they are in control of their destiny, even if they aren't, and having them  press the button goes a long way to that. Does anyone know of a solution to my issue? I would much appreciate one!
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
Check out the BlindRoll script here .