Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [F2P] [AD&D2e] [Homebrew] [18+] [Sundays 1230E/1730GMT] Need One Player for Long-Running Campaign

The (homebrewed) world as you know it has all but ended. The few survivors huddle in their empty but intact cities and camps to defend themselves. Whatever killed off most of the population, it seems, has returned the dead to plague the living. The game's therefore part survival horror and part classic dungeon-crawling. With some players unable to attend every session, we are looking specifically for a  committed gamer, preferably somewhat familiar with AD&D second-edition rules, to join us every Sunday 12:30-6 p.m. Eastern on Roll20. We use Discord for voice chat (no video). Our current roster includes gamers from the Pacific time zone to GMT. Character generation is by the book, and can be fueled by most official TSR publications of that era, including the PHB and brown books of classes, kits, and races. No generic clerics, but specialty priests. No psionics or Player's Option material. Our current single-classed PCs (none is evil-aligned) are of levels 6-8. Your stats will be rolled in the R20 game, [[4d6k3]] twice for each stat in order . For example, lucky me was able not only to play the fighter kit I'd never before tried out but also to have an oddly high WIS score.The exact level/xp you come in at will be up to the DM (who is not me). The game's been going on for over a year (so the set-up predates covid). We would just like to add a dedicated player who has Sunday afternoons (or whatever that is in your time zone) free, so that we probably don't all die. Does that sound like you? Does this sound like a game you'd dig? Introduce yourself below! 

Edited 1619820690
Hey it sounds pretty cool I was wondering if it could be done on another day? Sundays are just busy for me.
No  sorry,  I have 6 players that are committed to that day and time.
Super interested...I was playing a long standing 2e campaign, but we have transitioned that to a "live" 1x a year deal and no longer play on Roll20. Sundays work for me and have been played 2e since the 90's.