Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

NameNumbered no working

Anyone else having this issue?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Are you Talking about TokenNameNumber?  I just tried it out and it seems to be working fine.  What problem are you running into?  Did you rename the default token's with %%NUMBERED%% and set them as the default token again?   A fast way of doing that is with TokenMod: !token-mod --set name|"@{selected|name} %%NUMBERED%%" defaulttoken Provided you only have one token selected.
Yes I have never have had this issue before and it worked earlier in the day but then it stopped.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Did you have an error in the console?  Did tokens come out and just not have the %%NUMBERED%% replaced?
They are still listed as %%NAMENUMBERED%%  I have used this API a lot. Many, many, times. This is the first time I have has an issue with it. It worked yesterday early afternoon and then stopped.
I just uninstalled it and reinstalled it and now it works. Computers.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Weird.  Glad it started working for you!