Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

My 5e Compendium has vanished

Hi. Been using Roll20 over a year and no real problems.  Loading my Tales from the Margreve game today but the Compendium is blank, I can't search it and when I try it says "an error has occurred."  Any idea what is going on and how to fix it?  I can't access anything to search or drag and drop.   I've reloaded and logged in and out and it doesn't pop up. It's is just a blank white page, doesn't have the normal list of Spells, Classes,  Monsters, etc
Loaded my Curse of Strahd game and the Compendium is intact. 

Edited 1617127533
Having the same problem with my Decent into Avernus game- compendium is attached to the game but getting "an error has occurred" too. Happening in all games with link to the compendium. Charactermancer also failing so game in peril tonight as they will be levelling up from the get go!
This has happened multiple times in my non-module game.
I hope some of the devs can address it and tell us what is going on.  This is a pretty bad error to be getting. 
Same here, it was fine yesterday morning, but now the (normal 5e) Compedium gives me an error.