Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Character Vault Down

Character vault is down, because of course it is.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Seems fine to me.  Might want to try it again in case it was just a momentary connection issue.
Still a big nope.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I don't know.&nbsp; It loads right up for me.&nbsp; If you haven't already, you might want to go through the troubleshooting steps. <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues</a>
Yes. I have, except for opening a ticket. I've never had success getting anyone from Roll20 to answer any support requests in the past...&nbsp;
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
If it is a somewhat obscure case, then submitting the ticket with the console logs gives them something to go on, if it is a problem that they can fix.&nbsp; Without that, there isn't much they can do unless enough other people experience the problem and report it with the diagnostic info.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I am getting results similar to TetNak's Chrome and Firefox, normal and Private Browsing. I have opened a&nbsp; Help Center Request .
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Seems to be up now.
Yeah. Up for me currently.
Down for me as well, giving me this error message:&nbsp; 7b8d13b96b554ee2b49868c41e01c0c9
Yeah. Down again...
Still down 4 days later. Have submitted multiple support tickets. On chrome browser.
Down for me as well, did all the usual cache and extension clearing, no luck. Opened support ticket.
Gold
Forum Champion
Tested mine, Character Vault is opening normally for me at the moment.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hmm. Not mine. And I already cancelled my Help Request Ticket.
It was up for a while a day or 2 ago, but still down. I suggest those with tickets open just keep them open. Obviously something is wrong.