Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Well THATS a whole new level of borked.....

I've seen some weird errors but this is new. I couldn't interact with something on my map. Then the map zoomed in to a small corner of the map The map even pops up when i move to a completely different map Refresh. no change close web page. go back in no change Clear chat archive. I can at least go to another map. Let me see how the other map is... Nope stuck on it. And can't go back to the previous map. If the girl from "the ring" pops out Just start running.
Gold
Forum Champion
I don't know, sorry. You could try reporting to the "Help Center" (link at the top of roll20). It appears to be related to Dynamic Lighting in some way, possibly. If it's a bug with Updated Dynamic Light (UDL), there is a long bug thread you may want to add your report & screenshot to help them troubleshoot this.