Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Dresden Files RPG!

Edited 1617405885
Yo. So, over the past couple of years I've become a big fan of the Dresden Files book series, and I learned at some point that there's apparently an RPG adaptation that utilizes the FATE system, so I've been poking around for a game. I've found some FATE groups, but I have yet to play, and also have yet to find anyone who's actually running a specifically Dresden Files game. If anyone is running one, or knows of where I might be able to find a group, I would certainly appreciate hearing about it. I don't have any real preference between the Dresden Files RPG and Dresden Files Accelerated, so I'd be willing to roll with either of them. In the case that anyone is actually GMing one or is putting together a group and needs players, my schedule is (currently) rather flexible, and outside of Mondays and Tuesday I'm generally available if it's late enough in the evening (EST). Thanks!
Hi Kenji & Neutronium!  I'm a huge fan of the Dresden Files, and the RPG is a lot of fun.  If I may ask, are you both looking for a paid game, or a free game?  I have started running paid games for folks, specifically for D&D 5e so far, but I'm willing to branch out into a system that I really love. Let me know if you might be interested (and no hard feelings if not!).  :)
I'm looking to play Dresden Files. To Ben, paid or otherwise. Would just depend on the cost per game for me.
I'd be up for it as well. Paid would be fine. More a matter of schedule for me.
Paul & Andrew - awesome!  It would be great to get a game going. Paul: I tend to run for $15/player per session. Andrew: Currently I am available on alternating Tuesdays, Thursdays, or Fridays in the evening (I'm in CA to give you a sense of time zones).