Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LDM][Paid][LFP][5e] Legendary Dungeon Master brings you Grim Hollow , NEW Campaign , Thursdays 1230 pm cst - 430 pm cst , Play a Lich, Vampire , Angel or Werewolf in this Dark Campaign

A disheveled knight hides his forgotten coat of arms under his cloak while he counts his gains from his recent bare-knuckle fight.&nbsp; A stern witch huntress unleashes a torrent of silver bolts at a charging beast, protecting a distrusting and suspicious humankind. A vampire lord sits in the opulent halls of aristocracy while sipping a fine goblet of blood, watching a century long scheme unfold.&nbsp; Etharis is home to all manner of dark fantasy themes reminiscent of Gothic horror, gritty realism and a twist of Grimm’s Fairy Tales. From the forbidding howls of the Stillborn Forest to the dangerous schemes hatched in the city of Nov Ostoya, players will be allowed to be good, evil or neutral and also allowed to become several different types of usually restricted character classes. Soramus here again offering a very unique campaign, I present Grim Hollow a unique setting with the several unique feats, spells and options, including characters being able to 'transform' into Aberrant Horrors, Fiends, Liches, Lycanthropes, Seraphs and Vampires, if you ever wanted to play any of these types of characters without having to be evil now is your chance . We have 3 players and are starting this Thursday April 8th,could use 1-2 more players to join us, starting level is 3, if you are interested or want to know more send me a message.&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/285756/grim-hollow-thursday" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/285756/grim-hollow-thursday</a> &nbsp;Game link. Still have 2 slots left.&nbsp; Sessions run for this group will require payment to the Game Master at the rate 15$ per person per session. Paid at The Patreon of the Game Master. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any privacy arrangements.&nbsp;
Party size just hit 4, only one slot left.&nbsp;
Session 0 is under the belt, character development was all that was done, still a chance to join on the ground floor , one slot left.&nbsp;
First session in about 12 hours, send me a message if you would like to join at the start.&nbsp;
Had an amazing first session, look forward to the next session starting in 5 hours, send me a message if you are interested in joining.