Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFDM] [EST 8:00-10:00] [Any day] [Shadowrun, DND 3.5/5e, Traveler, Star Wars Saga]

Hey there, I'm looking for a DM for myself and a few friends. I'm the most experienced and usually run the games but have been dying to just play. There will be 3-5 of us, all in, but likely just 4 total. Everyone in the group is between 25-30 years old. . . man, what else? We like plot. We like combat. With like socializing with NPCs, fucking around, going off the rails and just having a good time. If you'd like to DM for us, shoot me a message so we can talk, get everyone acquainted and if we all get along, maybe get a game started! We're an easy going group. We're mostly an easy going group. Alright, thanks. Need to know anything, just ask! 
Hi There! I'm a relatively new DM, but I would love to know more about your group and what sort of things you might like to do! I know the 3.5 rulebook and Cyberpunk but am willing to learn more!