Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Macro assist request

Could I adapt this to incorporate a query for advantage disadvantage? When the token action button is clicked? &{template:default} {{name=@{selected|token_name} }} {{Rolling Initiative [[1d20+@{selected|Initiative_bonus} &{tracker}]]}}
&{template:default} {{name=@{selected|token_name} }} {{Rolling Initiative [[?{Normal/Advantage/Disadvantage?|Normal,1d20|Advantage,2d20kh1|Disadvantage,2d20kl1}+@{selected|Initiative_bonus} &{tracker}]]}}
C'est Magnifique! Much Obliged sir.
To kind of piggyback the thread I have a macro for smite  &{template:dmg} {{rname=Divine Smite}} {{damage=1}} {{dmg1flag=1}} {{dmg1=[[[[(?{Spellslot|1st lvl,2|2nd lvl,3|3rd lvl,4|4th lvl,5} + ?{Undead/Fiend|No,0|Yes,1})*?{Crit|No,1|Yes,2}]]d8]]}} {{dmg1type=Radiant}}&{template:dmg} {{rname=Divine Smite}} {{damage=1}} {{dmg1flag=1}} {{dmg1=[[[[(?{Spellslot|1st lvl,2|2nd lvl,3|3rd lvl,4|4th lvl,5} + ?{Undead/Fiend|No,0|Yes,1})*?{Crit|No,1|Yes,2}]]d8]]}} {{dmg1type=Radiant}} is there a way to set this to work with my spell tracker? I basically want it to remove the spell slot as well.